Class of 2023 Registration Announcement

Isabella Milone, Co-Editor in Chief

The following is an announcement for the class of 2023 regarding registration.

Dear Class of 2023,

Thank you so much to the 40+ of you who have reached out already to register for your sophomore classes. I already have all your class requests entered into PowerSchool.
It is important that I register the rest of you as soon as possible. Even if you have questions or don’t know where your blue registration sheet is, we can still work together on your classes for next year.  All I need from each of you is an email letting me know if you would like me to call you (if you want this option, please also give me a phone number) or if you would rather do this through a google hangout.  Then we can set a time for that to happen.  Besides getting all of you registered, it is so nice to hear your voices!!!
To those of you who have already registered, anything you can do to spread the word to the other 9th graders is greatly appreciated.  If you have friends who are sophomores or juniors, please encourage them to email Mrs. Paulina Rodenburg – the new junior/senior counselor.
On a different topic, I sure am thinking about all of you.  I hope you are finding positive activities to engage in and enjoy.  This is a great time to get outside (with social distancing taken into account) and just enjoy the beauty of nature – it is amazing what some fresh air and appreciation for the wonder of each creation in the great outdoors can do to brighten a day!!!   Or take some time for hobbies or activities you like that you may not have had time for in the past (or try new hobbies or activities).  Please take time every day to reflect on the things you are grateful for – this may seem like a small thing, but it can make such a difference in our lives on a daily basis to do this simple task – and, just so you know, I am grateful for each of you!!!  I would love to hear about your positive ideas for activities and/or what you are grateful for – feel free to email me that – I would love to hear from you!
Grateful for YOU!!!
Mrs. Loeffelbein