Class of 2022 Registration Announcement

Isabella Milone, Co-Editor in Chief

The following is an announcement for the class of 2022 regarding registration.

Dear Class of 2022,

Thank you so much to those of you who have reached out to Mrs. Paulina Rodenburg already to register for your junior classes!!!
It is important that I register the rest of you as soon as possible. Even if you have questions or don’t know where your registration sheet is, we can still work together on your classes for next year.  Just please email Mrs. Rodenburg at [email protected]org.
To those of you who have already registered, anything you can do to spread the word the other 10th graders is greatly appreciated.  If you have friends who are freshmen or juniors, please encourage them to email the appropriate counselor as well (freshmen need to email me).  We need this information asap to be able to have schedules ready for the 2020-2021 school year.
On a different topic, I sure am thinking about all of you.  I hope you are finding positive activities to engage in and enjoy.  This is a great time to get outside (with social distancing taken into account) and just enjoy the beauty of nature – it is amazing what some fresh air and appreciation for the wonder of each creation in the great outdoors can do to brighten a day!!!   Or take some time for hobbies or activities you like that you may not have had time for in the past (or try new hobbies or activities).  Please take time every day to reflect on the things you are grateful for – this may seem like a small thing, but it can make such a difference in our lives on a daily basis to do this simple task – and, just so you know, I am grateful for each of you!!!  I would love to hear about your positive ideas for activities and/or what you are grateful for – feel free to email me that – I would love to hear from you!!!
Grateful for YOU!!!
Mrs. Loeffelbein