Spring Leadership Class Announcement

Isabella Milone, Co-Editor in Chief

Students– Each spring Coach Faust and other coaches have led an 8-10 week Spring Leadership Class. We still plan to do this and will be doing this online via google classroom. Students should sign up by Friday March 20 if they wish to participate.

Students can sign up by following these steps:

Login to Google Classroom

Search Glenwood Leadership Class 2020

Enter code: sgpvwen

Part of this class will be spent participating in The Power of Positive Summit 2020 led by Jon Gordon. Jon Gordon is a speaker and bestselling author of multiple books on the topics of leadership, culture, sales, and teamwork. Below is some information in regards to what The Power of Positive Summit entails.

Put the Power of Positive to work for you. Learn from our 30+ elite speakers (listed below) that include bestselling authors, top leaders, NFL/NBA/College players/coaches and more. Each speaker will share a short video message, which includes actionable advice that will help you to stay positive, overcome challenges and make a greater difference.

Speakers include: Jon Gordon, Coach Dabo Swinney, Jamie Kern Lima, Dave Hollis, Ryan Holiday, Chiney Ogwumike, Donald Miller, Nick Nurse, Inky Johnson, Molly Fletcher, Jon Acuff, Derwin Gray and many more.

Click the link below to receive access details via email on The Power of Positive Summit 2020

Sign Up for Free Access Here

Students will be prompted to sign up for this via an assignment in their google classroom if they join the class.

We hope you will take part in our class.

Thanks!

PS: Jon Gordon will be hosting a free webinar (Top Strategies to Stay Positive Through Challenges & Change) today at 11am. You can join/watch here www.jongordon.com/march19webinar