Rams United Inspires Positivity

The+high+school%27s+administrative+team%3A+Principal+Rick+Nickerson%2C+Assistant+Principal+Cory+Faust+and+Activities+Director+Jeff+Bissen+came+up+the+the+theme%3A+RAMS+united+to+kick+off+the+school+year.+

Rams United Inspires Positivity

The high school's administrative team: Principal Rick Nickerson, Assistant Principal Cory Faust and Activities Director Jeff Bissen came up the the theme: RAMS united to kick off the school year.

Audrey Little

Audrey Little

Audrey Little

Lucas Hug, Advertising manager

Rams United is the high school’s theme this year. Principle Rick Nickerson as well as Assistant Principal Cory Faust and Activities Director Jeff worked together to come up with the theme.  

“The goal of Rams United is to make the school like a family,” said Nickerson. “ I would like not only the school, but the community as well to treat each other like they would their brother.”

Nickerson went on to explain how important the school is to the overall community. 

“Glenwood High School is the center of Glenwood. We should be setting good examples for everyone outside of the school,” said Nickerson. “We [Bissen and Faust] approached the city and they were on board, too.”

“I am so glad the students have reacted so positively; it’s truly incredible,” Nickerson said. “I myself have seen multiple outstanding students either helping other students or assisting teachers. I think Rams United is also a great way to show respect to others and self respect.

The administrative team also plan to create shirts for staff.

“Rams United should be something to live by and for others to get behind,” said Nickerson.

Rams United is an acronym: the R is for respect, the A is for achieve the M is for make an effort and  the S is for serve others.