Girls Soccer Season Ended

Senior+Catherine+Millar+prepares+for+the+girl%27s+first+soccer+game.+Photo+by+Harding+Photography.+

Girls Soccer Season Ended

Senior Catherine Millar prepares for the girl's first soccer game. Photo by Harding Photography.

Felix Cooper, Editor, Writer

The girls soccer team made great strides to  this season. They faced down seven teams that were each ranked in the top 15 of their respective classes and finished the season with a 7-10 record.

Some extraordinary accomplishments by players included  junior goalkeeper Kendall Bardsley’s  181 saves during the season, shattering the school’s previous record at 154, and sophomore Avery Blasdel 13 total goals.

The girls team  most recently played against Lewis Central May 28 and lost 1-5, ending their season. Despite the defeat, senior Abigail Schultz had nothing but praise for the team.

“Though our stats may not reflect it, I feel that our team is the strongest and most talented it has ever been,” said Schultz. “We have had a tough schedule, but every game has made us better and prepared us for potential regional play.”