Remedy Co. Brings Fresh Options to Glenwood

Owner+Adrian+Kalambokidis+shows+off+the+front+desk+of+his+new+eatery+Remedy+Co.+Open+Tuesday-Friday+10am-5pm%2C+Saturday+9am-2pm.+

Owner Adrian Kalambokidis shows off the front desk of his new eatery Remedy Co. Open Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 9am-2pm.

Photo by Greg Topete

Photo by Greg Topete

Photo by Greg Topete

Gregory Topete, Contributor

wner The newest eatery in Glenwood comes from the same creators of Adrianos Brick Oven and is located two doors down from Adrianos. The goal of the Remedy Co. is to bring local and healthy products to Glenwood all year round.

Remedy Co. is not like a lot of establishments in Glenwood, it has a lot of parts to it so I’m going to try and break them down the best I can.

The first part is their menu, which consists of healthy and natural smoothies, sandwiches and salads. All the ingredients for the smoothie I had were listed right next to it. I’m not sure if they do this for every smoothie but mine was prepared and blended right in front of me. I tried a kale-based smoothie called “simply green” during my review and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. 

The second part of the eatery is the products they have for sale. They have a variety of health books and local natural products in the establishment.

The third part is my personal favorite: they have rooms in the back with plans to have a masseuse, nurse practitioner and a sauna.

Some other stuff they have include classes taught by local instructors on stuff along the lines of detoxing and gut health. They also have local art decorating the establishment, some of it for sale.

After my interview with the owner Adrian Kalambokidis, Remedy Co. won the Glenwood Chamber of Commerces’ best new business award.  

All in all The Remedy Co. was an awesome idea to bring more healthy options into Glenwood and I believe it was executed to near perfection.

About the Writer
Gregory Topete, Contributor

What's up my names Greg, a.k.a. The Independent Variable. I'm 17 years young. I'm a Senior. This is my second year on staff. I'm also in an alternative...