Senior Graduation Committee Making Decisions

Isabella Milone, News Editor

Graduation is coming fast for seniors, so putting together all the necessary details is important for the graduation committee.

“We don’t have a big theme for graduation yet, and I’m not sure if we will,” said senior committee member Erin Stanley.

The class song and flower have been decided though, the song being “Rock and Roll All Night” by KISS and the sunflower is the class flower.

“There are two big arrangements on the graduation stage and that is where the sunflowers will be shown during graduation,” said Stanley.

The class motto will be “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

“The motto will go in the graduation program and the school announcements,” said Stanley.

According to Choir Director Kevin Kilpatrick, no decision has been made whether or not the high school choir will sing at graduation.

“I don’t think the song for graduation would be a good song, but maybe if we had Christian Baker and Dylan Good play it, it would be better,” said senior Cooper Silvius.

Graduation will take place May 26. Senior committee members include; Ellie Brown, Olivia Cronovich, Mackenzie Endicott, Hailee Franzen, Trinity Harris, Lacey Jackson, Savannah Mellon, Brett Mower, Laney Ryks, Cooper Silvius, Erin Stanley, Brooklyn Taylor and Michaela Woods.

About the Writer
Isabella Milone, Contributor

My name is Isabella Milone, and I am a junior at GCHS. This is my second year on the newspaper staff. I am a competitive swimmer and pianist. I plan to...